The growing popularity and recognition of Yarn Expo has made the fair one of the most influential trade events in the industry. Both overseas and domestic suppliers choose the fair as their key stage to present their latest products and innovations from natural to synthetic. Amongst the 410-plus exhibitors this year are some big name players, which include:
- Cotton Council International (booth 8.2-C56): will promote quality and traceable US cotton using their COTTON USA brand.
- Texperts India Pvt Ltd (8.2-D52): as a service provider for customised solutions for textile products sourcing and marketing, the company facilitates international trade of nearly 10,000 tons per month of fibres, yarns, fabrics and garments. The company also has an expert team for handling polyester high tenacity yarn products for industrial applications which will be introduced during the fair.
- Orient International (Holding) Co Ltd (8.2-E85): will showcase different fibre series, such as the original liquid-coloured Fengcai series, functional antibacterial series, regenerated & differentiated series and bio-based Borlar polylactic acid series.
- Nantong Doublegreat Textile Co Ltd (8.2-H58): will showcase the company’s newly developed polylactic acid blended yarn. Blended with combed cotton and polylactic acid, this product is naturally degradable and antibacterial, which will make knitted fabric smoother, lighter, softer, resistant to fluff and with good hygroscopicity.
- Hmei Thread Co Ltd of Yibin Sichuan (8.2-H95): will highlight their dyed viscose spun yarn which uses top quality viscose staple fibre as a raw material, and is spun by a first-class spinning process.
More highlighted exhibitors such as M.ORO Cashmere (8.2-A56), Hi-Tech Fiber Group (8.2-A108) and Sateri (8.2-C58) will also be at the fair and present some of the highest quality cashmere products and regenerated fibre technologies.
New online business matching service
For those who cannot attend the fair due to travel restrictions, this year’s Yarn Expo Autumn has launched a new online business matching service for all pre-registered visitors. This online platform offers access to the exhibitor search platform as well as allows users to meet with their targeted visitors or buyers virtually. In fact, as those who can attend the fair can also use this online service to start their sourcing early and schedule meetings with potential suppliers in advance, it will increase buyers’ sourcing efficiency and boost the exhibitors’ exhibit results.
Themed areas and events
In addition to the impressive range of products on offer, a number of themed areas and events can also be found in the fair, providing valuable opportunities for the industry to learn about the latest developments and market trends. Some highlighted areas and events include:
- China Fibre Fashion Trends Display Zone
- China Knitted Fancy Yarn Trends Display Zone
- Product Launch Conference
- New Fibre Horizon – Textile Material Innovation Forum
Extra health care and hygiene precautions will be in place
As the trade fair co-organisers, Messe Frankfurt’s top priority remains providing a hygienic and safe environment, hence added measures will be in practice at the fair. These include:
- Real-name authentication during visitor registration and pre-registration
- Onsite body temperature checks
- Crowd control and social distancing at seminars and conferences
- Face masks required for all exhibitors and visitors at all times during the fair
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectants and thermometers available
- Daily cleaning routines with public areas sterilized every hour during the fair
- Medical service points onsite
Yarn Expo Autumn 2020 will be held concurrently with Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition, PH Value and CHIC, providing a concentrated overview of the latest trends and developments in the textile sector, all in one place.
Yarn Expo is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd and the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT. For more details on the upcoming fair, please visit: https://yarn-expo-autumn.hk.messefrankfurt.com.
To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With about 2,600 employees at 29 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €736 million. We have close ties with our industry sectors and serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of the Group’s key USPs is its closely knit global sales network, which extends throughout the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
- YEA20-OPR-en (pdf, 244 KB)